Required Permits/Licenses

A required Forty Fort Solicitation license is provided with your booth fee. NEPA Craftworks. LLC carries event insurance for all shows.

Any other permits, licenses, insurance, and tax collection is the sole responsibility of the vendor.

All food vendors must have all the proper permits and their own liability insurance for any food related claims.  Food vendors must bring and display their PA food license at the show.

A 6% Sales tax collection and submission on taxable items is the responsibility of each vendor. You can find information about and obtain the required PA Sales Tax licenses HERE.

2 thoughts on “Required Permits/Licenses

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: